ChurpChurp

Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 5 December 2012

What Goes Around Keeps Coming Back

Salam...

[Scene : 1] 
Dirty old man businessman Boss winks at the flirt secretary and says, “For a week you and I will go abroad, so pretend making a business trip.”

[Scene : 2] 
Secretary immediately makes a call to Husband, “For a week my boss and I will be going abroad for business, so you look after yourself.”

[Scene : 3] 
Crooked husband makes call to his foxy secret lover, “My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.”

[Scene : 4] 
Secret lover makes call to the small boy whom she is giving private tuition: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

[Scene : 5] 
Small boy makes a call to his grandfather, “Grandpa, for a week I don’t have class because my teacher is busy. Lets spend the week together.”

[Scene : 6] 
Grandpa dirty old man businessman boss makes call to his secretary, “This week I am spending my time with my grandson, sorry We cannot attend that meeting.”

[Scene : 7] 
Secretary makes call to her husband, “This week my boss has some work, we canceled our trip.”

[Scene : 8] 
Crooked husband makes call to foxy secret lover, “We cannot spend this week together, my wife has canceled her trip.”

[Scene : 9] Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tuition, “This week we will have class as usual.”

[Scene : 10] 
Small boy makes call to his grandfather, “Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can’t give you company.”

[Scene : 11] 
Grandpa dirty old man businessman boss apologizes to his flirt secretary, “Don’t worry this week we will attend that fake meeting, so make arrangements .”

[Scene : 12] ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppin' the comments.